- Atlanta- Hotlanta Roundup
- An annual gay-lesbian friendly Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) sober event in the Atlanta area with Al-Anon participation.
- Austin Round Up
- An annual recovery conference sponsored by gay, lesbian, bisexual, and trans gender AA and Al-Anon members in Austin, Texas.
- Chicago Roundup
- The Chicago Roundup is a weekend-long gathering of Chicago’s GLBT community who are celebrating recovery, and those interested in learning what recovery can offer them.
- Dallas – Big D Roundup
- Celebrate sobriety and meet new friends and share your experience. Annual AA event with Al-Anon participation. Gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans gender friendly.
- Detroit – Together We Can
- Detroit Roundup Annual AA event with Al-Anon participation. Gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans gender friendly. Troy Michigan.
- Fort Lauderdale – NA Rainbow Weekend Convention
- Annual gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans gender friendly sobriety event. “Recovery in South Florida” Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Honolulu – Aloha Roundup
- Annual gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans gender, Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) event with Al-Anon participation. Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Houston Roundup
- Annual lesbian, gay, and trans gendered Alcoholics Anonymous conference includes workshops, speakers, meetings, and entertainment. Houston, Texas.
- Long Island Round Up
- Annual conference about recovery and sober living for gay and lesbian alcoholics.
- Massachusetts, SE Roundup
- The Southeastern Massachusetts Roundup (S.E.M.R.U.) is a non-profit organization of Gays and Lesbians who join together to organize an annual convention, an AA event with Al-Anon participation.
- New Jersey Roundup
- Annual gathering of GLBT people in recovery held the second weekend in September at the Jersey Shore in Asbury Park, NJ.
- New York – Big Apple Round Up
- Annual conference for gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans gender members of Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon consisting of meetings, workshops, entertainment and fellowship
- Ohio Roundup
- The Ohio Roundup is an annual conference to support the recovering gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered (GLBT) community.
- Olympia & Tacoma, Washington – Lakeshore Retreat
- Annual retreat sponsored by members of Tacoma’s Gay & Lesbian AA Groups Monday Night Men’s Unity Group and Friday Night Destiny Group.
- Orange County – Miracles Happen
- The Gay and Lesbian Fellowship of Orange County sponsors this annual AA event with Al-Anon participation. Laguna Beach, California
- Orlando – Gay Days Roundup
- An alcohol and drug free sober convention for gay men and women in recovery. Orlando, Florida.
- Philadelphia Freedom Roundup
- Annual Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) event with Al-Anon participation. Emphasis on the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and trans gendered community. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Pittsburgh – Together We Can
- A unique opportunity for those in AA and Al-Anon to come together and learn from one another.
- Provincetown – Serenity by the Sea
- Annual AA event celebrating sobriety for the GLBT community. Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Rehoboth Roundup
- Annual AA event hosted by the gay and lesbian recovering community of Delaware and open to all. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
- San Antonio Roundup
- Annual Gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans gender friendly convention. San Antonio, Texas.
- San Diego – Feeling Good Roundup
- Feeling Good is the annual Labor Day roundup of gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans gendered members of Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon. San Diego, California
- San Francisco – Living Sober
- An annual conference of Alcoholics Anonymous hosted by gay, lesbian, bisexual, and trans gender members of Alcoholics Anonymous with Al-Anon participation. San Francisco, California.
- San Jose – Sober and Free
- A conference sponsored by the gay and lesbian members of San Jose Alcoholics Anonymous with Al-Anon participation.
- Toronto Gratitude Round Up
- Annual Alcoholic Anonymous (AA) event with Al-Anon participation. LGBTQ sober community and our friends. Everybody is welcome. Toronto, Canada.
- Vancouver – Celebrate Sobriety
- Annual Alcoholic Anonymous (AA) event with Al-Anon participation. Gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans gender friendly. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Alcoholics Anonymous Home Page
The web-site of the Alcoholics Anonymous World Service Organization
Al-Anon / Alateen
A resource for more information on Al-Anon and Alateen
International Advisory Council of Homosexual Men and Women in Alcoholics Anonymous
The International Advisory Council (IAC) serves the gay and lesbian members of A.A. Our sole purpose for existing is to provide our experience, strength and hope to any arm of A.A. when called upon to do so, and to work in the spirit of UNITY and SERVICE with A.A. for the betterment of the gay and lesbian members, and A.A. as a whole. Our function is not that of a policy or decision-making board in matters affecting gay and lesbian members of A.A., nor is our function to isolate or separate ourselves from the mainstream of A.A.
—-Charter of the International Advisory Council
The International Monthly Journal of Alcoholics Anonymous